Wednesday, October 17, 2007
NO WAY IM GG THERE
I REFUSEDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ROAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tdy is cheenaa day
onli attend 4period of MT sian dao bao
aft sch -swensen-pathetic pizza -yummy apple crumble!!
BB i wan try the walnut n rocky road((:help take photo for the yr3 hi-tea section
omg my senior!!but stil heheh
the pro cam reali v cool zoom
zoom zoomheavy rain agn
i purposely bounce back frm jurong
thinking tt i can happily slp to amk
hu noes the mrt stop at yewtee for maintanence
n my mp3 was quite loud n i was slpin so soundly
I DIDNT EVEN REALISE ALL THE OTHERS WENT OUT ALR!
AND THE MRT DRIVER BLOW THE WEETWEET
SHOCKED!REALISED IM THE ONLI ONE LEFT IN THE CABIN
XIA SUAY!!!!!!!EVERYONE IS LOOKIN AT ME WHEN I RUN OUT!
AHHHHHH!!!!!
LL lorr hahas y u didnt go find them?ohhh too badd
we r nt mean ,is u choose to behave this way n we r giving u a chance
shldnt u b happier? Ahe ahe ahe!
i hate ppl hu lie n act!
i realised he look lik tony soh ahahhas luff til i stomach cramp
pamper me pamper me pamper me((:
posted @9:37 PM